Tuesday 9 August 2016

girls club

Description: In Girls Club we have been performing plays. We were in two groups. One group did the play called The Red Hen and the Sea Crocodiles. Yassmine, Zoey, Kayla, Phoebe and Kiana performed this play. The other group performed Anything is Better. Naomi, Azahra, Tayla and Rebekah were in this group. 

Our goal was to make our voices sound like the real characters and to be reedy to talk when we are meant to.
Reflection on our goal: I think we did really well and we did good work on talking when we were meant to but we need to work on make our voices sound like the real character.

feedback: I am the same as you on you talking.
Feedforward:next time you could have a louder voice.  

Evaluation: next time I think I could do better at sounding like my character but I think I did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment