Tuesday 23 August 2016

Book buddy's

Description: in poutama we have book buddies and that is when we have a buddy and we get the some book and we pick how many chapters or pages we will read each night. My book buddy I'd maya and we have the book called Gorge's Marvelous Medicine and it is a really cool book. We read one chapter a night I am up to chapter five. We have our own document to put in what we have read or done in the last few days we also get to do activities with our book buddies and they are fun. Here is my link to my book buddies slide.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15gSbsjPhQMncpdjKA0xH1-L5ScYYNnZ44EFwf241_tY

1 comment:

  1. Well done girls! We had a great conversation about how readers make connections with the texts they are reading. This is a great strategy to focus on with your new book.

    Let me know when you feel confident when using this goal, ask questions if you need support.

    ReplyDelete