Sunday 31 July 2016

Discovery time 2

Description: today for discovery time I did sewing and it was really fun I know how to sew because I see my grandma doing it so I copy her and if I need help she will help me so I learn. I think sewing is a great opportunity for people to learn to have patience. In sewing I made two things the first thing I made was a pillow and it is really cool but I am going to add some more details to it. The second thing I made was a little bag I did not get to finish it but I grabbed some more stuff to finish it off at home after school. Sewing is fun to do because if you see someone that does it perfect and yours is not like that it doesn't mean that you have done it wrong you have just done it deferently because if you have everything like everyone else everything would be boring in life. So no mater what you do it will always be the way you did it on your one. So give everything a go and do not give up try your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment