Thursday 3 March 2016

One word art

Description: we wanted to have a one word for 2016 and my one word is sportsmanship. So what we did was make a sign. First we wrote our word and then we Coloured it in. We also took a picture of our selfs with our hands apart.when we had finished our sign we glued it on to our picture.that is how we made our one word art. I chose sportsmanship because when we have to do stuff together we always get in a fight that's why I chose sportsmanship as my one word for 2016.


Feedback:good job on making easy to read
Feedford:next time you could make it a bit bigger 
Thanks for the feedback and feedford Naomi 

Evaluation:the easyist part was the colouring in but it took a long time. The hardist part was drawing the word because it is hard to do the S's. I think I need to work on making the words stand out but I think I did a good job.

3 comments:

  1. Good use of bold lettering Kayla. Your one word stands out perfectly. How are you going at working towards your one word goal every day?

    How else can adults help you with your goal? How can we push or encourage you more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. feed back i like the way you made it easy to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working really hard and I think I am getting better everyday. Thanks Nic

    ReplyDelete