Monday 12 October 2015

Book bash 2015

Description:term 4 has just started and we do reading a bit different now. We have been put in reading groups and I am in madam spry. We got in the groups by picking three books and the teachers chose 
one out of those three and put me it madam spry. So that is how I am in madam spry.
1. Assess the cover design, blurb and title.  
.What made you choose this book?The title and the first page as soon as I read the first page it was so interesting.
.What appeals to you?on the front cover she looks like she is a spy and it looks interesting.
.What hooked you in?The blurb and the title.

1. Title - "Madam spry and the blue Dimond" sounds like an interesting story. I don't know what the story is about but I will find out when I read it. Why is it called madam spry instead of madam spy?

Cover design - I think the illustrations look quite fun. I wonder why there is a police looking up at her? And how did she get on the roof and why is she on the roof.

Blurb - when she got a letter it said there is an emergency and come quick, that really hooked me in! I can't wait to read some more. Once I got a letter from my grandma but it wasn't an emergency.

Predictions - I think the story is set in a small city. I think that the blue Dimond has been stolen bye someone and madam spry is helping too catch the theft and maybe the police is helping her I don't know the theft is yet but I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment