Wednesday 9 September 2015

Te reo

Description:Every Monday some people go to kappa Haka and the people who don't go to Kappa Haka are doing et reo. I do et reo! we learn the Maori body parts and sing some Maori songs. I like Te reo because you get to make posters and movies and I made a movie and it was fun.

Poster/movie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7NrUYHu2Gkk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></ifr



Big idea:for Te reo I am in a group of two I was in a three but kiana had to go with someone else so I am just with Alyssa and she is good at it so I am glad I am with her.

Feedback: I like how you added the song to explain the body parts in Maori.
Feed forward: maybe next time you could explain what the words mean.

Evaluation:I think I need to work on making my movie more interesting so people will watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment