Sunday 26 June 2016

Te Reo

Description:on Monday's we do Te Reo when the people that do kapahaka go to kapahaka and the people that don't they do Te Reo.  For Te Reo you could make a game board if you wanted so harriet,Naomi and I made one we haven't finished it yet. We are trying to make it a little bit hard so it is challenging. And we are teaching Maori and the name of the game is called question time!


Feedback: that's great work! Do you know all of these in moari? No
Feedforward: I know you and naomi are bffs so maybe you could work with someone different?! Ok
Thanks Abby

Evaluation:I think I need to work on not giving up.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kayla! You are so creative when it comes to making things for your learning. I look forward to playing this. Maybe we could play during buddy class time?

    Nic

    ReplyDelete