Sunday 22 May 2016

Fraction's with Elly

Description:in maths we like to do fractions what I did to find out is i got one of the fractions and repeated in are until I new how manny there was. I think fractions are a bit hard but if I practice I will get better. This is a pitcher of my work.

Big idea: I like doing maths and I think I am getting better and better each day because I try my best.

Feedback:Kayla I think you Done well at doing all the fractions
Feedford: next time I think you could make the photos biger . Naomi

Evaluation:next time I think I could work on having a different strategy and harder fractions.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you worked so well during fractions Kayla - you became a "fractions master" - I liked how you used the equipment to explore the different fractions that make a circle. Now I wonder what fractions you could make in other shapes? Rectangles? Triangles? Stars?

    Nic

    ReplyDelete