Thursday 27 August 2015

Pop Art Portfolio

Description: Every Thursday afternoon we do some activists and there is one drama with troy two is pop art with Kate and last is passion project with suzan. I am in pop art with Kate and I am so happy that I am because art is my favourite thing in the world. Pop art is a tipe of art that when you do four squares and draw the same pitcher on each one. Then you paint all of them different colours and I gives that special affect. There was some famous pop artists and one of them was

Richard Hamilton and Robert Raucshenbe. Here is my pop art.

Big idea:the reason I choose this pitcher is because at my house I have a real bunny so I thought I could do a bunny so it represents my life and what I have. My favourite animal is bunny that is why I love bunnies.
Feedback:I like all of the colours on the rabbits I like the way that you got different colours on the rabbits.
Feedford:maybe  you should add more information and colours.
By kiana
Evaluation:and I think I should take my time and try a bit more but I think I have done pretty good.



1 comment:

  1. Kayla I think you worked really hard with your painting, you have taken your time to make sure it looks really effective. I like the way you have chosen something meaningful to you to use as your image. You have produced a good quality piece of work, well done.

    ReplyDelete