Wednesday 10 June 2015

Maths portfolio sample

Dicription:in maths we are doing portfolio samples and the one that we are doing id about rebell sports I am in ebonys maths group and the stage group I am In is stage 4. we have been learning fives tens and doubles thay are a bit hard but as you practis it gets esyer and esyer. You will get it write.

Big idear: I worked them out by adding and doubling and using tens.

Feedback/feedforward:
I think that you did a really good job at using the same strategis because you are really good at them. But you could work on using a better strategis because it looks like you only know one you could work on rounding and compensating becase it is a really good strategis you could work on.
aalaa:)
Evaluation I think I need to work on trying harder it is a bit easy but then it gets really tricy.

No comments:

Post a Comment