Wednesday 18 February 2015

My swimming goals term 1 2015

For the the next 5 weeks, we are swimming 3 times a week. We want to set a smart goal so we are focused when we go swimming.

By the end of next week I want to have put my head under the water because I don't really like putting my head under so my goal is to put my head under. I will know I got better because you will see me with wet hair. I am going to do this by the end of next week.

I have got better at floating and going under the water and I feel really confident and safe in the water.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Kayla it would be great to see you swimming at school (even though I know you think it is cold). Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, please complete your evaluation on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not believe the look on your face on the last day of swimming Kayla! It was wonderful to see your smile and see you enjoying being in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Kayla I am so proud of you. You are such a great swimmer just like me please keep it up you are doing FANTASTIC your daddy x

    ReplyDelete