Monday 28 July 2014

Te Reo


WALTuse Te Reo in a simple conversation.

Task: create a puppet pals animation to share your Te Reo learning.

Success Criteria
  • clear voice
  • saying the right words (makes sense) 
  • animation matches the words
  • trying our best pronunciation

I think
My learning partner thinks
I used a clear voice



I used the right words


My animation matched my words


What did I find challenging? 


What did I like about…


Harriet, you and Kayla have created a fantastic animation to share your Te Reo learning. You have made sure your voices are clear and you have the correct words. I love that you and Kayla created a script and practised so you knew what to sat. Your animation matched your words, except when you asked for the book...I don't how mermaid ballerinas can read!
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment