Wednesday 9 April 2014

Sharing our Stories

Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png
Sharing our Stories


We have been creating a variety of art pieces this term. These pieces are all about ourselves and sharing our stories. We have used different media like collage, watercolour, crayon and clay to create our art. We are beginning to make choices as artists. Each piece of art shares a little about us.


WALT: share our stories and ideas through art.
WALT: explore a variety of media and make choices about how we want our finished piece to look


Success criteria: * our message is clear
* our art represents us
* we have tried different media
* we choose the media to create the effect we want






















I Think
My Buddy Thinks
my message is clear
I do it myself so it is clear
her message is clear
my art represents me
it represents me by saying my name
it represents her very well.
I have tried different media
I try different media to help my learning
she has tried different media.
I choose media to create the effect I wanted
otherwise it might not go the way i want it to go
she has choose media create the effect she wanted.
my favourite media is… because
my favourite media is coloured pens because its better for smaller work
If  she wants to use pen she can but they can run out.
Kayla, you are a very clever visual artist with an eye for detail. You think carefully about how you want your finished piece to look and make choices to achieve it. Your art has a clear message sharing aspects of your personality such as your friendly nature. I am looking forward to seeing what else you create this year.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment